13 January 2011

she sells sea shells

dear madewell,
i think i am in love with you.
i felt very nautical today.

p.s. i hope you like pictures. i have an amazing coworker who photogs me everyday! she is awesome! and the girl dresses GOOD people. i am a little jealous sometimes of her adorableness. hi lesley and lil!!

IMG_1059

earrings: forever 21

IMG_1060

socks: target
boots: madewell
(darn you madewell, why are you now putting these on sale!!)

IMG_1058

top: similar here [madewell]

IMG_1056

my other friend, beth, who comes to take pictures with lesley sometimes asked me "why do you have a funny look on your face?"
i said, "because my hair is heavy!"

jeggings: guess where

IMG_1057

thank you daybook sydney for teaching me an awesome hairstyle. i got tons of compliments and will be wearing it often.

IMG_1061


1 comment:

  1. Awwwe! Thanks Lydia! I think you are super awesome too!

    ReplyDelete