05 December 2011

soggy bottoms

It snowed here already once this year, but today was a combo of a few inches of snow and ice falling all day. Believe me y'all, this is NOT fun to drive in, and I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle living somewhere where it would be like this all the time. I am sure this is just the start of a bad winter for us!
securedownload-2
Ended up with a few inches on top of ice and blowing wind gusts...currently 16 degrees.
securedownload-1
And...as you'll see if you look at my boots, the reason I asked for a pair of winter weather boots for my birthday this year! Okay, and I'm still trying to figure out the crazy camera function on my phone. High-tech and all.
securedownload
To infinity scarf and beyond!
top: j.crew
cardi:nordstroms
matchstick jeans: j.crew
boots: nordstroms
scarf: the limited

1 comment:

  1. I know that ice and snow are no fun to drive through...but I can't help it, I'm jealous! :) Where I live we've only had weirdly warm weather and messy rain. NOT something that puts you in a Christmas-y mood, ya know?
    -giedre

    ReplyDelete