04 July 2011

where am i? part i

I am a little out of pocket since I am taking 4 trips during the month of July. Some of you might know where I am going, but I thought it might be fun to play a little game with the rest of you. I'm going to post some pictures below of places I went, including some things we saw and did. If you know me and know where I am...don't spoil the fun.
Now, I'll be quite honest-this first trip there aren't very many outfit pics...as in like 1. They didn't turn out very well and I had one left to salvage. Quality, not quantity, right? If you don't already think I'm crazy, I love taking pictures of food...so there are a TON of food pics that might give you clues to the city and state we visited. I'm not going to lie, this first trip is really hard, but if you maybe do a little research, the pics will give you some good clues that should at least give you the state.
If no one guesses right, maybe I'll post with clues. Have fun :-)
P.S. I leave on trip 2 tomorrow...does anyone have any tips for blogging on the iPad? I haven't been able to figure it out.

top: h&m
jorts: j.crew
reef sandals

8 comments:

  1. it doesn't mind if you don't have many outfits to post we like your photos anyway! they are awesome!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! i think i gained ten pounds from this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i have NO IDEA where y'all are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are a couple hints:
    Cheese curds
    On the Mississippi river

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not Wisconsin, but close! Hint: twins

    ReplyDelete
  6. MINESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTA! (in their accent)

    ReplyDelete