24 July 2011

where am i? part 4

A fantastic trip, in one of my favorite cities. It won't be hard to figure this one out.
I have had an amazing month in July...visiting friends in Minnesota, going to see family in California, a friend in Austin, and now....

IMG_1917
It started with magazines and delicious drinks poolside.
IMG_1919IMG_1930IMG_1916IMG_1924IMG_1927IMG_1926
Clockwise from second row: before heading out one night (dress: forever 21, shoes: target), say hello to lindsay! she put $10 in a slot and we freaked when it paid out..., my traveling outfit was like wearing pajamas (maxi dress: forever 21, top: thrifted, buffalo exchange, shoes: target), playing my favorite slot machine, amazing breakfast at grand lux cafe (eggs benedict and chilaquiles), amazing bloody marys...my vacation breakfast staple drink.

In other news...my summer is pretty much over. I am so blessed to be able to travel so much and visit with such great friends and family in my time off. I am excited to be going back to work and showcasing some new outfits I've picked up in my travels. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment