21 June 2011

deliverance, and i'm not talking bout the movie.

I've been working out pretty hardcore for the last year. Some co-workers of mine asked me in January if I wanted to join their team for Tough Mudder in October. I hadn't heard of it before and it sounded intriguing. I checked it out and it sounded like a blast...so I signed up.
I'm the kind of person where I don't want to really put things out there for fear of failure or not delivering. I figured it's about the right time to put it out there...now that summer school is winding down I'm hitting up the gym even harder. Now that it's out there I'm definitely going to have to deliver...please cheer me on! :-)

IMG_1747
cardi: j.crew
dress: target
IMG_1748
shoes: macys
one of my new fav nail polish colors: opi moonsooner or later
IMG_1749
bracelet stack-woot-woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment