FIRST of all, I didn't mention the other day...Tara, over at posted a second edition of Teachers Have Class. You can see where I'm featured here among other teachers with style.
SECONDLY, ApplesandPencils awarded all the February teachers with style Stylish Blogger Awards. I am kind of new to the blogging award thing so...we shall see how this goes.
The rules of the award are:
Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Award some recently discovered great bloggers. (I have so many! So hard to decide!)
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
So, third things third...here is my OOTD, followed by my 7 things (sheesh!) and my blogger pass-on!
cool peacock earrings: forever 21
Here are my seven things:
1. I teach an ESL class this year and at one point in time had 11 different languages spoken in my class. I am amazed everyday by the different stories and backgrounds the kids bring to the class. It is a true blessing.
2. I am currently reading "What Is The What." It is very similar to "Strength In What Remains," albeit-an excellent book.
3. I got married in Las Vegas, Nevada.
4. I love traveling, especially quick getaway fun trips!
5. Grocery shopping is one of my least favorite things to do.
6. Dips. I totally love dips. This includes queso. I am a queso junkie.
7. I completely love my job.
I am passing on the stylish blogger award to Killen over at cuteandlittle. Homegirl really is cute and little and a fellow Dallas girl! (Plus she has a quirky, funny sense of humor!)