01 February 2011

lyd's predictions

I've been a little absent from the blogosphere lately.
No excuses...but I left my computer at work yesterday...so I was computer-less.
No outfit post today...thank GOODNESS...because it was 0 degrees with a wind chill of -24 today.
If you read this blog, and you know how to dress for weather like that, please enlighten me!
I would love some tips, ha ha!!

Back to business...I am loving how most stores are rolling out with their spring lines. Here are
my likes/predicts-

who doesn't love a good buffalo check? maxi..check, please!!
and this color, double yes please!

i have a similar top from gap. ruffles are big!!

i have been seeing a lot of places on the web-jeans, cuffed with socks and wingtip-style shoes. might not look good for me because i am a shortie...but...
i like.


i am going to a wedding in march. perhaps i will wear this dress?





No comments:

Post a Comment