06 January 2011

exciting

I was so excited to wear my new threads to work! I had to limit myself and only put on 3 of the 7 new items I purchased. My lovely little photog Lesley came down to take my pics and we did a sitting down photo. It wasn't until I got home and realized you can't really see my outfit. Oh well, she's the greatest anyways! She made sure to get a pic of my boots (Merry Christmas to me) and detail!

IMG_1037

speaking of watches...if you read leah's post...and you are an avid BHD reader...you might wonder why I'm always wearing the red sports watch. It's because my life is dictated by staying on time and bells and staying on time is critical to my job, hence the "sporty" digital watch. Purchased at Nike Online, if you must know.

IMG_1038

tee: j. crew
cardigan: madewell
belt: j. crew
jeggings: madewell

IMG_1034

boots: madewell

IMG_1035

necklace: forever 21

IMG_1033

purse: bartered (fossil)

1 comment: