18 March 2012

I am so glad to have made it to the second trimester. For me, it IS true what most people told me-that the 2nd is much better than the first. In many ways, I was still very blessed to have a "relatively" easy first trimester. No actual morning sickness (as in coming back up--my worst fear!), but I did have some nausea, major migraines, aches and pains, and indescribable exhaustion. I'm feeling pretty good now...getting my appetite back, headaches are minimal, and not AS tired as I was just a month ago.

Something that is crazy to me, is the comments people make to you when you are out in public. I was at a birthday party last night one of our friends' grandfathers and had many people ask me things like how far along I am, when I'm due, stuff like that--no big deal. I was really shocked when people say things like, "Oh, you look much bigger than you are!" or "That is one big bump!" Gee...thanks. Cue kind of awkward moment.

15 weeks

What do you think...boy? Or girl?
Maxi dresses are my bff. As if they weren't already anyways...it's like pj's. All day.
top: Banana Republic
dress: Forever 21

16 weeks! No green beer here.

Whoops...I cut off the bottom of this pic. Too bad because my shoes are cute:
top: (maternity! boo! gift from my mom!) old navy
shorts: j.crew
shoes: target (my new favs!)

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow...so I'm still praying news is all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment