10 January 2012

no plan


IMG_2565
I didn't plan this, but EBEW is having their black and white day!! Awesome! It was actually really weird because there were quite a few people at work decked in black and white today. Must be one of those weeks!
By the way...does anyone ever get rubbed on while wearing a fur vest? I got rubbed on a lot today. I also got asked a lot what type of fur I was wearing.
Weird!
Black + White | Everybody, Everywear

Me:
Vest: Buckle
T: old navy
pants: LC for Kohl's (I love these knit leggings!)z
boots: steve madden

I LOVE Lesley's skirt! Old Navy Rep!

3 comments:

  1. LOL. Getting rubbed seems like it would be pretty awkward (or maybe be grounds for meeting new people?). Love that you rock it well though!

    http://tolookforstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete