20 December 2011

keeping the legs warm

I love this dress. I've worn it a million times since I got it last year but could only seem to find one other picture of it. Oh well!
In case you haven't noticed, I am in love with tall socks and now...introducing...LEGWARMERS!
Yeah for winterizing an outfit, because it is cold here y'all.
P.S. Where all my winter bloggers out there? I never see any snow on the ground in any of the other style/fashion blogs I read! I need some people who can sympathize with winter dress!
In other news, check me out at Cute and Little's 50th color brigade post! You can vote for my outfit for the next 6 days!




dress/shirt: j.crew
leggings: forever 21
legwarmers: target
shoes: target

1 comment:

  1. cute outfit, I love your blog, I just started following :)

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete