28 November 2011

wool-ly warm

Did everyone have a great Thanksgiving? We made the trip to Dallas and got in on Wednesday night. Unfortunately, I ended up with a 48-hour stomach bug and it was horrible! I hadn't been so sick in a long time. I guess the upside is that it wasn't during a non-holiday so I didn't have to take off work, but it is definitely a bummer being down and out on a holiday...much less a holiday that centers itself around food. My mom and I did manage to get out for a couple hours on Black Friday just to hit up a few stores later in the afternoon that weren't that crowded.
I've never owned any wool pants, but I think I have a new love. They are lined, warm, and were on sale!
IMG_2365
IMG_2367
IMG_2366
blazer: h&m
top/pants/belt: j.crew outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment