28 June 2011

white hot

Has anyone missed me? Things have been a little crazy around here lately and the blogging has slowed down for me, but as summer school wraps up (only 2 more days!)...the fun starts to pick up. I am looking forward to several trips I have planned in July, visiting some great places, great shopping, and hopefully great outfits! (I don't know what they are yet, but I am sure they will be great.)

IMG_1771
i am for real in love with this tank dress. i threw a cardi over it to make it more work-appropriate.
IMG_1772

IMG_1773
i hated these shoes at first because they tore up my heels...but now i love.
i was even making a shake for breakfast this morning and said to myself, "hey! i can see over the top of the blender!!"
cardi: nordstrom's
tank dress: forever 21
shoes: target
belt: j.crew

No comments:

Post a Comment