03 May 2011

angelic

I never thought I would last a day wearing all shades of white. I'm not going to lie, I was scared. There is a first time for everything! I made it through the day and lunch duty...pushing around a trash can while kids throw trash away...and not a drop got on me. Let's just say I prayed hard this morning.
I definitely felt like I was getting married again. My kids told me I looked like an angel.
I told them the only thing missing was my halo.
:-)
Why was I wearing all white? I wanted to try the "Bloggers Do it Better-White Out" over at PSS.

IMG_1512
cardi: banana republic
top: forever 21
shoes: target
skirt: some boutique in santa fe. y'all, this skirt was $400. but i got it wayyyy on sale. isn't that insane!?!
IMG_1513
the embroidery sure is pretty though.

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy you made it a whole day without getting anything on your beautiful white clothes. Now if it was me I wouldn't have made it out the door without getting dirty. Clumsy is my middle name :)You look great!

    xxx
    http://thestyledossier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit. No one else had quite a mix like this with a maxi skirt and two tops. Really cute. Also, I agree, this was a terrifying mind transformation but I think I may do it again. I actually showed the bride thing!

    Would love it, if you would stop by and see how a 45+ year old handles “White Out”—you might get a good chuckle anyway! See you there! http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2011/05/white-out-change-it-up-outfits-modeled-by-women-over-45/
    The Chief Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all!! I just had to make sure I was super careful all day. I loved the challenge, this is an outfit I would have never put together otherwise. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete