30 April 2011

out of towner

We are going out of town for the weekend for the Rocky Mountain Elk Banquet...so I will be away from the blogosphere. I will come back with a full report of how it was...maybe...maybe not.
In other news, I have a little event next weekend for my
husband's work. I couldn't decide on what to wear so I let my husband pick. He decided on this dress.
I am just praying it comes in on time and fits! I don't think it has even shipped yet and I ordered it last Sunday. I got it from j.crew factory online and it went on final sale this weekend-go figure!! I am going to call them and see if they will credit me the discount...they have done it before!

Second thing...I have completely been scouring the web for the right pair of nude pumps. I couldn't find a pair I was just in love with, but I had my eye set on these heels.

What do you think people? Nude heels are all the rage for Spring! Think they'll be okay to wear with the dress or too extreme for such a demure
dress? Give me thoughts and don't hold back!
Have a lovely weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I really like this dress a lot! Good job, Mark. haha And the shoes too!
    Also, I had no idea you could shop J.Crew factory online. Thank you for this tidbit!

    ReplyDelete