14 February 2011

think pink

I am lame. So lame in fact, that I had to wear pink for Valentine's Day today. Did I mention I got my nails and toes painted pink yesterday also? I should have taken a picture.

IMG_1233
top: j. crew outlet
pants: express
shoes: forever 21
IMG_1237
necklace: gifted [mom]
IMG_1235
socks: j.crew outlet
IMG_1238
I bought myself a Valentine's Day present. I am just that cool. And super excited. We Love Colors has to be the most ingenious website ever. I mean, "HELLO!" Let's make a whole bunch of tights in different colors and SELL them! If you're one of the only people on the planet left that doesn't read Kendi's blog, you must. I used the promocode "kendieveryday11" and got 20% off my order. Maybe it was 10%. Either way, I was sucked in.

On another note, I've been challenged in the fashion department. I've been challenged to wear pink everyday this week. Guess who challenged me? None other than Lesley the great. And since I'm always up for a good challenge, I'm going to try it and see what happens. I'm off to go dig around in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment