26 February 2011

Double Dose

I flew into Dallas yesterday. Last night, I rode the light rail downtown with a friend and we met up with another friend and had a great time. I needed a quick OOTD pic, so in the middle of the bar she snapped one for me. I look horrible at this point, because I'd already been to work, flown to Dallas, been on the rail, and been at the bar for a couple hours. It's actually a maxi dress and I threw a top over it. I'm really into that sort of thing these days.

IMG_1276

IMG_1275

IMG_1277
dress: macy's
top: gap
shoes: target

This morning, I made a quick trip to my favorite j.crew outlet store. Some people hate on the j.crew outlet for the quality, etc. I've never had a problem and the two personal shoppers who always help me there are absolutely awesome. I loaded up on some great spring threads, which I am sure you will see in coming weeks!

IMG_1278
(top and shorts are both j.crew-shoes:toms)
This is actually what I wore to the store. It was kind of funny because I bought the top last time I was in and my PS commented on how cute my outfit was. She also mentioned that I should work in the store and then remembered I live 300 miles away from the nearest j.crew. Sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment