08 July 2011

an ode to Bubby

5 years ago today, a tiny pug was born.
that pug may have been the runt of the litter.
full grown and she's only about 13 lbs.
most pugs tip the scale around 20-30 lbs.
i'm talking about our dear pug, Ruby.
(whom we love to call "Bubby" most days.)
Ruby has been a true joy to us.
please enjoy the below pictures of her lovely life thus far...

Post-College Pics 483

Post-College Pics 521


Post-College Pics 862

Photo 13


Engagement Pictures 025

ruby
yes, i held my dog while in my wedding gown.

DSCF0502
if you are thinking about getting a dog, do it.
no questions asked.

IMG_0126
this picture sums up Ruby's personality.
i love you Bubby!

xo
leah vee

5 comments:

  1. Aww, she's a cutie!!

    I don't have a dog, but desperately want one. I have to wait until I move so that there is actually some space for one. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww rubes! what a cute will girl. yes, i want a dog too. i plan to get one and then my since of freedom kicks in..or i'm going on a trip and plan to get one afterward. we will see. for now, i just gawk over all of my friends' dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo stinkin' cuuuute... I hope you've seen this video (The Pug Head Tilt):

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uuqXXT7VYo

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart Ruby! Thank you for the photo montage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fshnonmymind & jenn: please get a bubby!
    dani, i have seen that video and i looooove it!

    ReplyDelete