30 December 2010

The Graduate



pants: Gap
shoes: Steve Madden

These pants are called the "Really Skinny" and yes, they are. I figured I would try them at work, they may be toooooo skinny for work (although they display them in the "work" section of Gap...and Gap knows best..or do they?). Tonight, is my sister's party for graduating from PT school! woot woot! I'm a super proud sister! Way to go Robin! Let's Celebrate!!!

On a different note, this am I'm jamming to the new Girl Talk Cd. You can get it free here. Awesome. Free GOOD music is the best.

Love, 
J

3 comments:

  1. madison says "very cute"

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the stripped sweater combo with the chunky necklace. HNY! Following you now so hope you'll do the same! :)

    Bren-
    B So Chic!
    http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the new girl talk is badass btw. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete